Contoh Tes Toefl – Setelah anda membaca artikel mengenai kata mutiara cinta romantis, kini saatnya anda belajar contoh soal TOEFL. Apakah anda pernah tes TOEFL? Namun seringkali mereka yang memiliki kemampuan berbahasa nggris lebih justru untuk mendapatkan nilai TOEFL yang tinggi sangatlah susah. Banyak contoh tes toefl yang ada di internet dan buku-buku toefl. Anda harus banyak latihan mengerjakan beberapa contoh tes toefl. Dengan contoh tes toefl maka anda akan memiliki pengalaman dengan soal-soal test TOEFL.
Berikut adalah beberapa contoh tes TOEFL:
This section is designed to measure your ability to recognize language that is appropriate
for standard written English.
1. The Eiffel Tower ___________ Paris, France.
b. is landmarked in
c. is a landmark in
d. is in a landmark
2. Young deer _________.
a. are called fawns
b. be fawns
c. is fawns
d. are fawns called
3. Not until a dog is several months old does it begin to exhibit signs of
a. its mother from
b. from mother
c. to mother
d. from its mother
4. The Treasury Department a.is take a new look at regulations limiting the b.number
of interest that bank and c.savings, and loan associations d.can pay on deposits.
5. a.Him should b.be careful with that vase because c.it is very old d.and extremely
6. The repair shop a.keep my cassette player for six weeks before b.returning it,
c.nevertheless, d.it still does not work properly.
7. To score a goal in soccer you ________.
a. must kick the ball
b. must kicks the ball
c. may kick them ball
d. must kick them balls
8. The observation deck at the Sears Tower _________ in Chicago.
a. is highest than any other one
b. is highest than any other one
c. is higher than any other one
d. is higher that any other one
9. If it _________ so cloudy, we would plan on having the fair outside.
b. was not
d. had not
10. At the 1984 Democratic National Convention in San Francisco, Geraldine Ferraro
became the first woman _________ for the vice presidency.
a. to being nominated
b. to has been nominated
c. to have been nominated
d. to will be nominated
11. Pearl Buck, a.a recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize b.for Literature in 1938 c.strove
to bring understanding and peace d.on everyone.
12. In most circumstances a.the person that owns the property b.can claim the rights
c.as money made d.from drilling oil on their property.
13. _______ chocolate will give you a tummy ache.
a. Eat too much
b. Eating to much
c. Eating too much
d. Eating too many
14. If she ____________ to advance her clock one hour, she wouldn’t have been late
a. should have remembered
b. could remembered
d. would have remembered
15. It a.was obvious from his response in the press conference b.that the candidate
c.prepare his answers d.well.
16. A dream about falling _________.
a. scary is
b. is scary
c. are scary
d. very scary is
17. George Washington _________first U.S. President.
a. was the
c. were the
d. are the
18. Amelia Earhart was _______________ to pilot her plane across the Atlantic
a. the first and a woman
b. the first woman
c. who the first woman
d. the woman who first
19. a.Crawfish farming b.have been practiced in south Louisiana c.for many d.years.
20. The main purpose a.of this class is to b.help you better understand the c.history of
there country, and how d.it came to be.
21. ____________ a tree can be grown from a seedling.
a. That is generally believed
b. Believed generally is
c. Generally believed it is
d. It is generally believed that
22. The White Rose Bridge, a.which close today, for b.resurfacing will not be c.open
for d.two months.
23. a.When I joined the staff b.of the newspaper, I c.were taught to write short,
24. a.Since the official school colors b.are red and white, c.all of us d.has worn red and white to the championship game.
25. The poverty level in the United State is currently set __________________.
a. at 12,000 dollars or less.
b. as 12,000 dollars or less.
c. at 12,000 dollars as less
d. at 12,000 dollar or less.
Jawaban contoh soal TOEFL diatas:
Semoga contoh soal TOEFL diatas dapat membantu anda yang akan menghadapi tes TOEFL.